- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 leek sliced thinly
- 1 cloves garlic crushed
- 8 button mushrooms
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves shredded
- 700 g cauliflower riced
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- ¼ cup cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper
- Fresh thyme
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in large frying pan, sauté sliced leek, garlic, mushroom and baby spinach until softened. Remove and set aside.
- Heat butter in frying pan, add the riced cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add the cooked ingredients and fresh thyme into the pan and stir through.
- Add cream, parmesan cheese and 1/2 of the stock. Stir continuously and cook for a further 8-10 minutes adding more of the stock as required. You don’t want to add too much stock all at once as it will cause the cauliflower to turn into a mash, so by adding slowly you can adjust the amount of liquid needed as required.
- Season to taste and top with additional cheese.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 386mg | Potassium: 802mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Net Carbs: 8g