These chicken and bacon meatballs are always a huge hit in our household, flavour-packed and super tasty.
Have you made chicken meatballs before? I’m wondering if you love them as much as I do!? I love how the flavours work so well with these meatballs; the flavour combination of chicken, bacon, cheese and sundried tomato works absolutely perfectly.
What can you serve chicken meatballs with?
Well, funny you should ask, you can serve them with just about anything! You can whip up a batch, cook them and keep them in the fridge, eat them cold on their own or with a salad. Eat them for lunch, a quick snack or even served as a main meal. Serve them hot with a tomato-based sauce or even a cheesy cream sauce, lots of veggies or even some low carb pasta. The options are endless.
Chicken and Bacon Meatballs
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 slice bacon diced
- 2 sundried tomatoes diced
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Using wet hands (this helps the mixture to not stick to your hands when rolling) roll balls and set aside on a tray.
- Place in fridge for 15mins before cooking.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and lightly fry until golden and cooked through.