The combination of blueberries, seeds and nuts is a match made in heaven.
Mixing these delicious ingredients together in a mixing bowl, scooping into muffin moulds and popping them into the fridge is one of the easiest fat bombs around!
Filled with flavour, healthy fats and nutrients these are a fabulous treat to have on hand for those evenings when you’re feeling like a little sweet treat.
- 100 g 85% dark chocolate melted
- 170 g blueberries fresh
- 100 g slivered almonds toasted
- 30 g pepitas
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, reserve some blueberries to sprinkle on top at the end.
- Spoon mixture into 2 x 12 hole silicone mini muffin trays, filling 18 holes with mixture. Top with reserved blueberries.
- Place trays into fridge to set for 3 hours.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!