Looking for a delish sweet treat that will help kerb any dessert craving you may have?
The beauty of this dessert is how quickly you can whip it up, it’s just a matter of adding everything into a bowl and whip it with a hand mixer. You could definitely use a stand mixer, food processor or even a Thermomix. It’s up to you what you use and what you have readily available in your home.
This dessert is filled with healthy fats from the cream, the cream cheese and the nuts. All of this will ensure you won’t overeat and will leave you feeling satisfied. The sweetener in this recipe is totally optional, personally, if I’m making this for myself I don’t add it however when I prepare this dessert for my children I do add the sweetener as they prefer that extra bit of sweetness.
- 250 g cream cheese softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tbsp sweetener optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- ¼ cup hazelnuts roasted, skin removed and crushed
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl except for the hazelnuts.
- Using a hand mixer whip until smooth and fluffy.
- Gently fold through the crushed nuts.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!