Dreaming of a low carb chocolate treat? Well, I have the perfect chocolate bar for you!
These chocolate peanut butter bars are the perfect sweet treat that tastes very similar to the good old snickers bar. However these divine bars contain no sugar, are packed with healthy fats and will most definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
A crispy biscuit base, topped with a delicious peanut filling and finished off with a drizzle of dark chocolate is the perfect snack in my books!
Try them out today and be sure to tag me so I can drool over them!
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy
- 1/2 cup coconut butter melted
- 4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- 50-80 g Dark chocolate
- Preheat oven 180C. Line an 8”x8” square cake tin.
- Mix all base ingredients together and spread in an even layer over the base of prepared tray. Cook for 10 minutes until lightly golden
- While base is cooking prepare filling by melting the coconut butter. Add to the peanut butter and maple syrup and stir well. Mixture will start to thicken.
- Remove base from oven and spread the filling evenly over the warm base. If filling is too thick, heat in microwave for 30 seconds to melt to make it easier to spread.
- Once evenly spread, refrigerate for 3-4 hours to set completely.
- Once set remove from cake tin and slice into 21 pieces.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle over cut pieces. Return to fridge until chocolate has set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!