WOW is all I have to say about this meal!
For almost 3 years I’ve been posting my recipes and food photos on Instagram and facebook, sharing my love of food and more recently my love of food photography, with the world.
Over this time I’ve shared almost 500 posts and so far this recipe has been THE MOST popular recipe by a mile! This recipe has been shared and reshared over and over again, the feedback I have received has been incredible and really makes all of the work worth while.
This recipe is one of my family favourites, it’s super easy and super tasty! Eating this way doesn’t have to be complicated, just make it as simple as you can by using fresh whole foods and eat only when you’re hungry.
If you make this recipe be sure to tag me as I absolutely love seeing everyone’s recreations.
- 2 chicken breasts skin on
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 slice bacon diced
- 1/2 cauliflower florets
- 1/2 bunch broccolini
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a frying pan with oil and fry chicken breasts skin down until crispy, flip and cook for another 2-3mins.
- Place in a baking dish and into a preheated oven at 200C.
- While chicken is cooking blanch some cauliflower florets and broccolini until just tender, drain.
- In the same pan that you cooked the chicken sauté bacon and toss through the cauliflower.
- Add to the baking dish along with the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and cauliflower is crispy approx 10-15mins depending on the thickness of chicken.
- Meanwhile, sauté baby spinach and sundried tomatoes, add cream and garlic and onion powder.
- Simmer until sauce starts to thicken. Add parmesan cheese and season to taste.
- When chicken is cooked through remove from oven and cover lightly with foil and allow to rest for 5 mins.
- While chicken is resting, melt butter and toss through the broccolini.
- Serve your chicken topped with sauce, broccolini and cauliflower on the side.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!