The perfect Mexican fajita seasoning.
There’s nothing better than mixing up a jar of the perfect blend of spices to create your very own fajita seasoning. You can skip the store-bought packet mixes that are packed with fillers, preservatives and sugars. This tasty seasoning only takes a few minutes to prepare, simply mix add all of the spices in an airtight jar, give it a good mix and you are set to make your next Mexican meal.
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2½ tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix all ingredients in a small sealable container.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Fajita seasoning can be used to create a delicious Chicken Fajita Tray Bake or even a tasty taco bowl that the whole family will love.