- 1/4 cup cooked spinach fresh or frozen and drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tbsp virgin coconut oil or MCT oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds or flax meal
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or coconut milk
- pinch sea salt
For the full instructions on how to make this recipe, loads of other delicious low carb recipes and a stack of information on the keto diet click here…
*Optional: 1/2 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve, or to taste.
*Optional toppings: Whipped cream, melted chocolate, shaved chocolate, a drizzle of peanut butter.
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 191mg | Potassium: 109mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g