This is such an incredibly delicious dessert that you need to make. Top it with a dollop of whipped cream and you are in dessert heaven.
This mixed berry crumble is so simple to put together; just mix the crumble topping ingredients together in one bowl, stir the mixed berry filling in another. Spread the berry mixture over the base of a baking dish and finish it off with the crumble topping. Pop it into the oven to bake and fill your house with the lovely aroma of a baked dessert.
Serve with a large dollop of whipped cream and you are in for a delightful treat that is sure to be a winner with the whole family!
- 500 g mixed berries frozen
- 1 tbsp erythritol optional
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Add all crumble ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Gently mix all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until well combined. Spread filling in an even layer in a 8" x 8" square cake tin or in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle crumble topping evenly over berry filling. Place in oven and cook for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from oven, serve warm with a dollop of unsweetend whipped cream, coconut yoghurt or natural unsweetened Greek yoghurt.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!