Check out this scrumptious chilled bowl of goodness!
It’s filled with loads of healthy fats, delish berries and is perfect for those warm days where you want something tasty and cold to cool you down.
I’ve found filling ice cube trays with almond milk, Greek yoghurt and coconut cream, having them frozen and ready to go, along with frozen berries makes it super simple to quickly whip up a nourishing dessert without too much fuss.
Have you found since COVID has hit that you’ve been reaching for comfort foods more and more?
Have you found yourself reaching for a tub of ice cream and before you know it the tub is almost all gone?!
Be prepared and enjoy your guilt-free dessert
By being prepared with some low carb healthy ingredients you’ll be able to whip up a guilt-free dessert that you can enjoy without the stress, guilt or concern that you would normally feel with regular ice cream.
What’s your favourite low carb guilt-free dessert? Let me know, I’d love to hear what your fav’s are!
- 2 cups mixed berries frozen
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut cream (see notes for alternatives)
- ½ tbsp erythritol optional
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Adjust thickness by adding additional liquid as required. (see notes)
- Serve topped with fresh berries and pepitas.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!