These tasty pancakes are the perfect breakfast or dessert idea that even the kids will be begging for.
These pancakes taste like the real deal!
They are fantastic stored frozen, making these a must have in your weekly meal plan.
- Place all pancake ingredients into a food processor and blitz for 5 minutes. Scrape down sides and repeat until fluffy and smooth.
- Heat a non stick frying pan over a medium heat and melt a little butter to coat the base.
- Place a 1/4 cup of pancake mixture into the heated pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Using a spatula, flip pancake and continue to cook until golden. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Serve with whipped cream, sugar-free choc hazelnut spread, berries or sugar-free maple syrup.
Make sure to join us on social media so you never miss a thing!