- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 green chilli deseeded and finely diced
- 1 red chilli deseeded and finely diced
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley firmly packed, stalks removed
- ¼ cup fresh coriander/cilantro firmly packed, stalks removed
- ¼ cup fresh oregano firmly packed, stalks removed
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
Wash fresh herbs, spin in a salad spinner or pat dry using paper towel.
In a small mixing bowl add the garlic, salt, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, chillies and olive oil. Stir to combine and set aside
Finely chop all fresh herbs, add to the mixing bowl. Mix well and allow to sit for at least 30 miutess to allow the flavours to impart.
Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with with juicy spiced flank steak.
Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 339mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Net Carbs: 3g