- 250 g cream cheese softened
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 tbsp sweetener optional
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- ¼ cup hazelnuts roasted, skin removed and crushed
Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl except for the hazelnuts.
Using a hand mixer whip until smooth and fluffy.
Gently fold through the crushed nuts.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Serving: 70g | Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.5g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12.9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7.7g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1.2g | Sugar: 2.2g | Net Carbs: 3g